Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Long overdued CNY 2011 entry








This CNY other than the usual shopping for new clothes, i was busy beautifying my love ones' nails (:





This set was done for my mum






My french extension which i thot could go well with almost everything that I put on










A set with a combinations of polka dots, hearts and flower (handpainted) for Nessa's mum






This was a leopard prints set done for Caleen my Uni gf (:







As for nessa, I choose to do checkered for her with red base so that she can match her red dress


And of course not forgetting the CNY goodies that have been loaded up way before CNY













This is a chinese traditional dish "pen cai" served at tung luk on the last day of CNY (: this dish was abit to "seafoody" to me. hehehe. only my baby knows what I am talking about, the oyster taste was overwhelming in the pot, not a very big fan of this dish.


Sometimes it just sets me wondering why all chinese dish during CNY comes in brown sauce, need to be more innovative in taste -_-"



This was a rabbit desert that was served in one of the days where my family had brunch together at Great Eastern (lido), food was average and services was pretty bad. Overall experience was not good. Will not go back for many CNYs to come



Of course there was many lou hei session this year... including this one at my office (: If I dun rmb wrongly, this was bought at sushi tei






Lastly the many visiting of love ones and friends will wrap up a typical CNY I have in Singapore





Me and Baby's most precious sister at baby's dad's good friend place for "awegansome" food hehehehe.



eve

out




















No comments: