Thursday, December 23, 2010

Singpost Speedpost Services (SSS)


There is only one advise that i can give if anyone out there that is actually wondering if they should send by Singpost

ANS : NEVER


Seriously they are crap, bullshit, full of lies

Let me tell you why and I can prove them all to you!


1. they advertise that speedpost express will deliver your package in 1 to 2 working days and on 20th i delivered my package up to now, it is not delivered





2. they collaborate with DHL express for international delivery - worst choice ever, simple delivery to HK can't even keep to their promise as advertise




3. So i called the cust service - takes half a hour to get to someone who will tell u to leave your particulars and will get the cust care service officer to call back asap


4. this service NEVER works. THEY WILL NEVER CALL BACK. So you will have to call them again hours later to check what is going on


5. and point 3 to 4 repeats about 2 to 3 times till you got really pissed and ask for the manager



HERE COMES THE BEST PART

1. Manager tells you actually the service you paid for is delivery by 3 to 4 working days


(the lady who sold be the service at the desk before I paid confirmed that it will be 1 to 2 working days and I did specify I want the fastest service they provide. This is simply ridiculous you paid for a fake service without knowing at all and check out what they advertise on the web too.....)

2. We are trying to fig out with the HK side and it can take up to 2 mths to get a response


(so tell me how does the tracker you provide us work when you can't even get a response on where my package is, so the tracker is bull shit la. Seriously!)

3. She then puts down the phone with me, giving me a directly contact (which up to nw i can never get through) and promise for the 3 time Singpost will let me know whats going on. (Yes you got me..... they never call.... )



someone pls tell me is this even legal? fake advertising and promise? you charge for a shit load, but for a service that is as good as a normal delivery, and best part! I dun even get to know where on earth is that parcel to date!

GOSH!


conculsion - SINGPOST SUCKS no SUCH SPEED AT ALL




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent an important document using Speedpost EMS Paya Lebar on 10th March 2014. They charged me $33 plus dollars and the promised delivery time was 3 to 8 days.
The documents never arrived and the tracking says that it was handed to the airline on 11 th March.
Now its is 29th of march and the Tracking still remains at ‘handed to airline’.
From the 17th onwards, I had been calling their ‘customer phoneline’ and the helpdesk person ‘raised an investigation’ on the document for me. Since then I have not heard one word from them.
In some of the other forums Singpost has been accused of lying and cheating. I fully agree with them. They are no better than con-men getting payment for a service and then disappearing with your cash !!!