Monday, December 21, 2009

God has always answered my prays in abundance. So trust him in answering yours too (;

maybe i should really try this formula:

Red bull + Coffee + chicken essence = mixed into super power drink!

FTW sounds good to use at this juncture

5 - corporate finance
25 - financial reporting and management accounting
27 - auditing

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO SUFFER THE 2 PAPERS IN ONE DAY PROBLEM

fuck LSE!
dumb ass
dunno how to plan a better timetable
gets worst each year.
at least last year i get almost 2 weeks to the next paper after a major clash of micro econs and principles of banking and finance!
this year they try to be even funnier! TMD
retards!


Anyway i was right!
i thot if fann wong is got hitched
then xia xue's turn will be real soon
and i wonder just went i was watching fann's wedding on tv
xia xue one will turn out as major as fann's
and i m actually curious and looking forward to see how's everything gonna turn out like for her

her love story reaches out to me
well
i think everyone has their own love story to tell
as for me
i m still in the process of writing it (:

i know (even though baby say i m last min believer)
since my experiences in sec - where i blame god for putting me in a girls sch instead of a mixed sch
and now...
and realize his - good intentions for me
it had be worse (an ah lian perhaps) if i haven been through the life as a theresian

i blamed god for making me fail my english lang right from the start of sec 1
i wonder why he didn't help me
but little do i noe, he was giving me a warning and ample time to make sure i dun neglect english
during O levels
i prayed last min
and wad happen?
i passed
while my friends (a few of them at least) i thot would have aced it dropped grades in english significantly
and i thank god for it again

i blame god just recently again
for putting me through those shit when i was having my major exams
and i prayed
i told him if you let me pass
i promise i will be back at church (i always make this promise but fail to do it even when god answered my prays - i noe i m bad! ):) if he allow me to pass my modules smoothly

now i truly understand the reason why he did tat to me
yet again
he knew everything was not right for me from the start
he wanted me to be able to see that baby was who i needed most - the most amazing gift
and not just tat
he answered my prays and gave me 3 As and a B+ for my papers
its amazing what he can do
for my HRM paper (b+) i only studied less than 25% of the syllabus (3 chapters out of 12 chapters)
and i was actually going to church after exams with baby
There this sentence pastor prince preached somehow stayed with me till today, and i now know why it did

"God will give you in abundance, ...never fear to ask"

and

years back when i was still going to church

"ask and you shall be given"
"seek and you shall find"


yes god gave me in abundance
when i only asked for a pass

yes god gave me baby
when i only asked him why he took all my happiness overnight
he not only answered my prayers
but gave me a gift
and enlightenment - that all those were not happiness, he was just taking my misery away

yes god gave me what i have been seeking for
my family
my friends (qing ling esp, i have been seeking for good full stop to this incident, why did it occur to me when i did nothing, and god answered my prayers (: ... of course i never gave up asking (;)
my love (baby i love you)
my career
my studies


even though i m a last min believer
god never gave up on me
baby
you are never last min
and i m sure
god has his plans for you
just put everything on his hands
and he will show you the way
solve your problems
and not just that
drop a solution right at your footstep
i believe he love every child
the same way (:


eve
out (:


No comments: