Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentines ... forever



Valentine - Kina Grannis  Love, it's a special day We should celebrate and appreciate That you and me found something pretty neat And I know some say this day is arbitrary  But it's a good excuse, put our love to use Baby, I know what to do Baby, I... I will love you I'll love you, I'll love you  Love, I don't need those things I don't need no ring I don't need anything But you with me 'Cause in your company I feel happy, oh so happy and complete  And it's a good excuse, put our love to use Baby, I know what to do Baby, I... I will love you I'll love you, I'll love you  Yeah, it's a good excuse, put our love to use Baby, I know what to do Baby, I... I will love you I'll love you, I'll love you  So won't you be my honey bee? Giving me kisses all the time Be mine, be my Valentine  So won't you be my honey bee? Giving sweet kisses all the time Be mine, be my Valentine  Oh, be my Valentine

Chance upon this...
its a sweet song (:

and the next. love this version of forever





yes i noe i haven't been updating but i will be back once prelims are over alrighty (: 10th march!

No comments: